Saturday, June 8, 2024

Legally Blonde

Ryker is living with Dustin in Spanish Fork this summer to gain residency and he got a job doing construction for SunRoc. He sent us a picture of him on the job and we got a good chuckle over his skinny, white arms. I thin it is great that he is staying with Dustin and Sara and am really appreciative that they have opened their home to him. I think Dustin really likes having him around and I like that Ryker can bond with them and their kids a little bit.
 
I liked how I did my hair for church, I thought it up the night before and love that it turned out even better then I imagined it. I was told by multiple people at church how much they liked my hair and that I looked like a princess. 
I got tickets for Rylee and I to go see Legally Blonde but she was scheduled to work that day. Kenedy was coming to visit on Sunday and so I just asked her if she wanted to come a day early and go to the musical with me. She was excited and came and we went and watched the show. It was really good and we had a good time watching it. I am so glad I was able to have Kenedy come with me and we had good conversations while drivingin the car to and from the venue.