Sunday, June 9, 2024

Happy Birthday Kefford

Keffords birthday fell on a Sunday this year but I decided we were going to go out to dinner for his Birthday on Saturday night. I got a gift card for the Cheesecake Factory from one of my dancers and I had one from something else so I took Kefford, Rylee, Kenedy and I to the Cheesecake Factory for Kefford birthday. We picked up Rylee from work and headed over but we forgot to tell her our plans so she was not happy to go to the restaurant in what she was wearing. Once we got to the restaurant I let her take my card to get herself some better clothes to wear. She needed some new summer shorts anyway and we were right at the mall. She found some cute shorts and a shirt and was able to change her clothes at the store before coming to joints at the restaurant. She took a picture with me before she got her new outfit so she could have it on record the style difference in our outfits. 
The hat I am wearing is what Kenedy got me for Mothers Day. I really like it and think it looks cute on me, she did a good job with my gift.
 
Sunday morning before church Kenedy and Rylee were playing with the slime that Kenedy bought and brought with her. 

Rod Givens brought glasses and a party hat for Kefford to wear during his meetings at the church on his birthday. He put them on for a minute but did not wear them at church. He took a picture with us while wearing them. once he got home so he could send it to Rod. 
I made Kefford hamburgers for dinner with homemade buns, homemade French fries and watermelon. It was a delicious meal and the Birthday boy really liked it.
After dinner he opened his presents, an Amazon Gift Card from my Mom, $100 from his parents, church socks from Kenedy, and a Ninja Creami that we bought for him. He seemed pretty pleased with his gifts and told me later he was excited about the Creami.


Kefford wanted a Texas Sheet Cake for his Birthday but I made him a half sheet cake since there is just a few of us and we did not need an entire sheet cake. 

5 things I love about Kefford:

  1. I love that Kefford is so good at making me laugh. He is really funny and is pretty clever with the things he says and his jokes. He definitely keeps us laughing. I love that he has started watching Reels on Instagram and that he laughs so hard at ones that I send him and ones he finds on his own.
  2. I love that he is Bishop of our ward and think he will be such a good Bishop and do so much good for our Ward. He is loving and caring and really puts his all into his callings. He is a good example for me and for our kids in being all in in his callings. 
  3. Kefford is a really good dad and loves his kids. he loves being with them no matter what the circumstance, it doesn't matter who or where he just has fun with them. I have never noticed him having a favorite and treats them all the same. He is caring and supportive and wants the best for each of them. 
  4. Kefford is my best friend and I love being with him. I love traveling with him and I love that he will go on adventures with me. He is fun to be around and I love having conversations with him about anything and everything. 
  5. Kefford is a hard worker and I love that he has set the example for our family of hard work. He puts his all into his job and I know he is good to his employees and they look up to him. I love the care puts into our lawn at home and how he likes to keep the cars clean. He is the best!