Thursday, May 16, 2024

Mothers Day

Mothers Day was a pretty chill day. Kefford and Rylee made me a yummy French Toast breakfast which I definitely enjoyed eating. Ryker sent me an eye mask to wear while sleeping since I haven't been sleeping very well due to the early morning sun appearance. Kenedy called and said she had a gift for me but would give it to me when she comes to visit in a couple of weeks. Rylee got me a blanket ladder that I have been wanting to display my quilts that I have been making. It did not come put together so I built it myself and got my seasonal quilts put up on it. It is really cute and I love being able to see my hard work on display. My Halloween quilt and more Christmas quilts will replace the ones on there now when those seasons come.

Church had good speakers and all of the Women met together for Relief Society where we were given mini cheesecakes. After church I was able to relax while dinner was cooked for me and I didn't even have to clean up, it was a good day!


Rylee and I were walking to Michelle Callister's house for a YW progressive dinner, we cut across the grass area by the pool and happened to see a mama duck, a daddy duck and their babies swimming in the pool. It was pretty cute.
Avynlea sent me a gift through Bodi and I love it. It is a Japan Nagoya mission shirt that I think she designed and got for me. I love it and will be wearing it a lot in remembrance of my favorite Missionary.