After book club Heather, Emily and I were the last ones on the call and had a couple of minutes to chat. I love that my Mom and sisters all do book club and are able to meet together every month online. It is a fun way to connect and get some face time in for all of us.
Ashleigh sent me these pictures that popped up as memories of me and her kids. I love having them come and visor and love that I am close with my Niece and Nephew even though we live states apart.
Abby and Elizabeth Elizabeth and Atticus
Happy Cinco de Mayo! I made tacos with homemade tortillas, Spanish rice and wore my dress I bought in Mexico to celebrate the day!
We have been waiting and waiting for Tyler to get his test scores back so that he could start working as a Physical Therapist. The longer we waited and the more we started looking into things the more we started to suspect that something fishy was going on . Kefford and I wanted to trust Tyler but we learned that he was not being truthful about his test, his school and even what he had been doing the past 3-4 years. We found out that he had not been going to school, he hasn't had a job and he was definitely not about to become a physical therapist. It was really all hard to take in and there are so many layers to his deceit but what it all came down to is that Kenedy can no longer trust him and she has decided to file for Divorce. Kenedy is devastated but will be ok, I know she will find someone who is reversing of her and will treat her right. We let Avynlea, Ryker and Anna know and they were shocked and upset. We also called Rylee to tell her and she was really upset by the news as well. We all had really good relationships with Tyler and Rylee and Avynlea had a bond with him and really loved him like a brother. It has been hard for everyone. Rylee was struggling with the news and not being able to be at home with everyone. Her companion and roommates all rallied to support her and Elder Givens went over to give her a blessing. Some of the ward members found out she was having a hard time and one of the Sisters had the missionaries come over to bake cookies. Rylee asked me for my Peanut Butter Blossom recipe and she made some comfort cookies, the Sister was so kind to send a picture. I had the craving for some comfort cookies as well so I made some at home and sent her a picture.
(This paragraph written Aug 28th)
